5 June, 08:00–12:30 and 6 June 2023, 09:45–12:00 | ETH Zürich, Hönggerberg, HIT E 51, Siemens Auditorium.
Two-day seminar on design, new technologies, novel data sources, and equity for sustainable mobility systems.
- Prof. Dr. J. De Vos, Transport Planning at the Bartlett School of Planning
University of London – University College London (UCL)
- Prof. Dr. E. Heinen, Mobility and Transport at the Department of Spatial Planning
Technische Universität Dortmund
- Prof. Dr. A. Carrel, Transportation Systems, Department of Civil, Environmental and Geodetic Engineering
Ohio State University – Columbus, OH
- Prof. Dr. Y. Susilo, Institute of Transport Studies
Universität für Bodenkultur Wien (BOKU, University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences, Vienna)
- Prof. Dr. S. Hess, Choice Modelling Centre, Institute for Transport Studies
University of Leeds
- Prof. Dr. K. Gritzka, Sustainable Transportation Systems, Lyles School of Civil Engineering
Purdue University – West Lafayette, IN
Registration (compulsory), detailed programme and further information
Prof. Dr. F. Corman, Institute for Transport Planning and Systems (IVT)