28 February – 16 May 2022, 16:00 – 18:00 | Lecture Series | hybrid: ETH Zürich, Oerlikon, Neunbrunnenstr. 50, ONA E7 / Zoom.
Sessions on Territory is a series of public debates on the political economy of architecture and territory. Focusing on agriculture, the upcoming series will draw upon relationships of care and reciprocity with soil and biodiversity from the past and present, to help move beyond consumerist techno-fixes, and toward more self-sufficient and ecological land practices. Through a series of debates with invited guests, the seminar will explore the critical agrarian questions emerging under 21st century (extended) urbanisation. Every intervention by a guest speaker is followed by a panel discussion with invited respondents.
28. 02. Raj Patel, University of Texas
14. 03. Lenora Ditzler, Wageningen University & Research
28. 03. Tamar Novick, Max Plank University for the History of Science
02. 05. Christopher Roth, filmmaker
09. 05. Sahar Qawasmi and Nida Sinnokrot, Sakiya art residency
16. 05. Maja and Reuben Fowkes, University College London
Institute of Landscape and Urban Studies
Architecture of Territory, Prof. Milica Topalović
Contact/Collaboration: Dr. Nitin Bathla; Hans Hortig; Dr. Nazli Tumerdem