5 Sessions on selected Mondays, 16:00–18:00.
ETH Zurich, Oerlikon, ONA Focushalle E7, Neunbrunnenstr. 50.
Sessions on Territory is a series of public debates on the political economy of architecture and territory. Focusing on how the epoch of the Anthropocene reframes our conceptions of the urban and shapes new ecologies, the seminar’s objective is to unravel contemporary forces at work in the formation of the built and natural environment, and, as importantly, to spur debates that challenge the status quo. Every intervention is followed by a panel discussion with invited respondents.
25. 02. Jason W. Moore, Binghampton University.
15. 04. Sascha Rösler, Università della Svizzera Italiana.
29. 04. Harry Gugger, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne.
06. 05. Book launch «Mirroring Effects», Marc Angélil and Cary Siress, ETH Zurich.
13. 05. Emily Eliza Scott, University of Oregon.
Contemporary City Institute, Architecture of Territory, Prof. Milica Topalović
Institute for Urban Design, Chair of Architecture and Urban Design, Prof. Dr. Marc Angélil