Kick-off event | 23 November 2022, 13:30, aperitif around 18:00 | HG F 30 (Audi Max), ETH Zürich, Zentrum.
Registration deadline 9 November.
Will e-bikes bring Amsterdam and Copenhagen to Switzerland? Seven chairs at the ETH Zürich join forces together with municipalities to explore the effects of an urban future giving absolute priority to cycling and public transport over private cars – The E-Bike City. Join us for the kick-off with a lineup of talks from leading researchers and policymakers, and a networking aperitif.
- Ecological Systems Design (ESD)
- Geoinformation Engineering (GIE)
- Infrastructure Management (IM)
- Spatial Development and Urban Policy (SPUR)
- Traffic Engineering (SVT)
- Transport Planning (VPL)
- Transport Systems (TS)